3924 Upton Avenue So.
Traditions by Donnay´s newest Custom New Home in Linden Hills, Southwest Minneapolis. An exhausted, turn-of-the-century building has been replaced by a classic, South Minneapolis Tudor, with a 2,626 square foot, three bedroom, two and a half bath, two-story family home. Note the period details, reinterpreted to today´s tastes. With an emphasis on family space, 3924 Upton is all about creating a residence that fits the new homeowners and still compliments the existing neighborhood. Traditions by Donnay takes this opportunity to introduce you to the numerous features of this home, all designed for the new family.
- given the home a classic Living Room, with a Stone Fireplace and extensive built-ins
- built that Living Room in a ´Great Room´ concept to connect with the Kitchen and Dining room in a contemporary manner
- Given the classic Dining Room a prominent location adjacent to the Kitchen, for entertaining
- created a Kitchen with a 10´ Granite Island, Walk-in Pantry and windows into the Backyard
- used double sliding doors to ceate a quiet Sunporch off the Dining Room
- given the homeowners a generous Den, that can double as a Guest Room
- the Main Floor boasts Brazilian Hardwood, Maple Woodwork & Columns, Stone Details, Stainless Steel Kitchen-Aid appliances
- Upstairs are three generous Bedrooms, two Baths and an upstairs laundry
- the Master Bedroom has a tray vault to 9´ tall
- the Math Bath has a whirlpool tub and an oversize, walk-in shower with frame-less glass doors
- the Basement is finished with a large Famliy Room, another Bedroom, Bath and a couple unfinshed spaces that could become storage or exercise areas